american splendor
watching this film last night has me thinking in a curmudgeonly manner today. i know things about people. i know them. this is an oprah-lesson (bless her). when people show you what they are, believe them. the first time. this mostly applies to crappy bits of people. and i'm sure they don't mean to be crappy, but that doesn't change how it makes me (did i say me?) feel. but i like this person. i like him. so i forgive him for the crappy again and again. this doesn't look good written down, does it? but it's the truth. the "really how it is, no extra stuff" truth. enter american splendor.



3 Comments:
I know ... I know I luv you baby! dear Ms. Schmannndrea: I haven't visited your blog in quite a while, what a treat it has been to catch up. the ski trip looks like it was a blast and the mulled wine looks Divine.
I'm enjoying reading you but man I cannot wait to SEE you--in just a few months! in the meantime, I forgot that I meant to leave my blog address: www.livejournal.com/users/nightkitchen. most of it is friends only, meaning you'd have to get a LiveJournal account and I'm sure two blogs would be 2 Hot 2 Handle, but at least you can read the angsty poems I post (fortunately not written by me).
much love lady. xo.
6:56 a.m.
I also forgot to leave my NAME. I bet you guessed right off, but just to reassure you that's not a Random lurking around, it is ME, Marina.
6:57 a.m.
m, you crack me up. it was too early in the a.m. when i read the first one and thought (not overreacting at all) "OMG, i have a crazy internet stalker! i gotta stop blogging!". mmmhmm. not overreacting at all.
9:10 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home